Firstly we just want to thank all of you who have showed your unwavering support for our little shop throughout such a difficult period.
I realise there will be many of you who have lots of questions so I have jotted some information below which I hope will help. If you have any additional questions please get in touch.
To our existing brides…
- Please don't worry. Any dresses that are on order are on schedule as normal, if there are any changes we will be in contact immediately.
- If you have made any changed regarding your wedding we ask that your let us know as soon as possible so that we are up to date with your current plans. Thank you!
A note for all new brides…
- We can't wait to meet you! Get in touch to book an appointment!
- With COVID causing some delays in upcoming orders we strongly recommend booking an appointment if you are getting married in the next 18-24 months
Guidelines for appointments and fittings…
- Whilst the government have eased the restrictions from August 7th we have decided to remain with limiting guests for the time being in order to take extra precaution.
- Masks must still be worn (unless exempt)
- Social distancing is no longer required
Thanks again & please take care,
Charley & Hazel x